Subject: 250228 First ICAO Global Air Cargo Summit - Antalya, Türkiye, from 9 to 11 April 2025 (ran/nae/cup)
From: "Icaoeurnat" <[email-masked]>
To: "EURNAT_OUTOFFICIAL" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "All EURNAT Tech Team" <[email-masked]>, "Rallo, Nicolas" <[email-masked]>, "Office of Economic Development" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2025 15:30:06 +0200

TO : SAMGONGUSTOFA Skjalastjorn , ROTTER Julian , STATE LETTER COORDINATOR
, TALIBI Tarik , CROCOLL-BICHARA Catherine , HOJAYEV Maksat , BANGHARD
Jasmine , BANGHARD Jasmine , MAMMADOV Arif , MOUMNI Hicham Abdelaziz ,
ANGELOVSKI Zoran , TOMPIYEVA Saltanat , TOMPIYEVA Saltanat , STOJANOSKI
Dragi , STOJANOSKI Dragi , NEIMANE Erika , KOVACEVIC Irina , SANCHEZ
SANCHEZ Andrés , SANCHEZ SANCHEZ Andrés , AYARI Faten , YADROV Dmitry ,
YADROV Dmitry , KOMPA Mara , CAZE Damien , BERLIN Olga , BERLIN Olga ,
HYSEK Michal , HYSEK Michal , BECK Adrian , NOWAK Sylvia , NOWAK Sylvia ,
BASQUIN Charlotte , BASQUIN Charlotte , STOLC Jaromír , TSITOURAS Christos
, TSITOURAS Christos , SARAMET Vasile , SARAMET Vasile , FAASSEN Henri van
, GOLUB Igor , LASTAYEV Talgat , LASTAYEV Talgat , SKUJA Anete , MASSALI
Nabil , MASSALI Nabil , DRON Irina , CONTI Marco , AKISHEVA Zhadyra , PEEV
Georgi , PEEV Georgi , JELINEK Zdenek , JELINEK Zdenek , PALMA Albino
Colaço , O'BRIEN Niamh , BICHEL Pit , MANEA Cristina , MALININA Pavlina ,
PACE Charles , PACE Charles , ZAKAY Shmuel , ZAKAY Shmuel , SHYRDAKBAEVA
Gulnara Kubatbekovna , CHRISTOFFERSEN Gustav Kongsted , BAYMURZAEVA
Nargiza , BAYMURZAEVA Nargiza , GORODCOVS Maris , GORODCOVS Maris ,
LEITLANDE Evija , IVANOVIC Zorislav , IVANOVIC Zorislav , SOUILMI Nidhal ,
DAVYDOV Danylo , CATRINA Madalina Laura , CATRINA Madalina Laura ,
ZEGUNYTE Virginija , ZEGUNYTE Virginija , MEYER Charlotte ,
GEORGIOU-DEMETRIOU Panayiota , GEORGIOU-DEMETRIOU Panayiota , OBIOLS SALOM
Nicolau , YÜKSEK Kemal , PONTINEN Jari , LYKOU Kalliopi , NAZAROV Takhir ,
NAZAROV Takhir , BJELVENSTAM Jonas , HOLM Hlin , CIZMAROV Mirjana ,
CIZMAROV Mirjana , JAEGER Pierre , JAEGER Pierre , EMINENTE Claudio ,
LOWINGER Máté , LOWINGER Máté , MOLLER Nanna , TURUMBEKOV Nurkan , SNYERS
Tom , PETERSONE Ance , DEGTYARENKO Illona S. , DEGTYARENKO Illona S. ,
KURBANOV Murad , NAPOLI Marie-Estelle , MARINOVA Anelia , MARINOVA Anelia
, MACCARTHAIGH Tomas , RAGNARSSON Anne-Marie , RAGNARSSON Anne-Marie ,
DELIBALTOVA Nina , DELIBALTOVA Nina , PULEO-LEODOLTER Karin ,
PULEO-LEODOLTER Karin , MICHELOTTI Dennis , NICOLAOU Nicos , BAGHIROV
Samir , BAGHIROV Samir , GIGOV Vencislav , VAN CRAEYVELT Eugeen , OLAFSSON
Sveinn , NOVGORODOV Alexey Anatolievich , NOVGORODOV Alexey Anatolievich ,
KAZMIERCZAK Karol , LUKOSIUS Genius , STOICA Nicolae Octavian , STOICA
Nicolae Octavian , KAPETANOVIC Ana , KAPETANOVIC Ana , GIELA Iveta , STAN
Ivona , STAN Ivona , FORRER Katrin , RAYNAUD Nils , RAYNAUD Nils ,
LUNDSGAARD Peter , VACHON Diane , STOJKOVSKA Elena , STOJKOVSKA Elena ,
CLEMMESEN Kåre , HEGNER Christian , CANO PRIETO Rafael , CANO PRIETO
Rafael , BOSTONOV Daniyar , BOSTONOV Daniyar , ESCHWEILER Wilhelm ,
ESCHWEILER Wilhelm , MILETOVIC Sanja , LEONTARIDI, OBE, FRSA Rannia ,
LEONTARIDI, OBE, FRSA Rannia , ARNAUT Rada , HATLER Antonina , NAURSTAD
Ann-Karin , NAURSTAD Ann-Karin , SAMSON Piotr , MEUNIER Felix , MEUNIER
Felix , SCEKIC Ivan , SCEKIC Ivan , BENITO ASTUDILLO David , BENITO
ASTUDILLO David , ROCHELEAU Chris , NABIZODA Aziz Abdusamad , NABIZODA
Aziz Abdusamad , SHERALIEV Bakhtiyor , SHERALIEV Bakhtiyor , RADOVIC Aneta
, SANNA Laura , KAJEVCENKO Alla , JONSSON Jon Gunnar , JONSSON Jon Gunnar
, BEKBASHEVA Zhyldyz Seidzhaparovna , BENANTAR Fatima Naima , BENANTAR
Fatima Naima , GAIPNAZAROV Bezirgen , BARANAUSKAS Marius , PRIAMI Denia ,
BICHARA Catherine , JOURNET Jérôme , JOURNET Jérôme , PIET Pauline , PIET
Pauline , BOULFELFEL Hassan , BOULFELFEL Hassan , DOLINSEK-POPADIC Sabina
, ZAHARIEVA Savina , PAPP Vanda , PAPP Vanda , TSIOURI Efstathia , TSIOURI
Efstathia , NAZARZODA Habibullo , NAZARZODA Habibullo , CHAJECKA Iwona ,
ALIAKHMETOVA B , MILIS Koen , MILIS Koen , SORENSEN Bolette H. S. ,
FAZLIEV Sharif Kadyrovich , FAZLIEV Sharif Kadyrovich , VUKCEVIC Marijana
, MCCANN Donal , MCCANN Donal , ET'HEMAJ Maksim , ET'HEMAJ Maksim ,
HALLAUER Helena , VORONOVS Vadims , ASMARYAN Gayane , ROUPAKIAS Dimitrios
, MIQUEL Carles , MIQUEL Carles , LATIN Robert , LATIN Robert , KOSTETKI
Evgheni , ODINAEV Odina , ODINAEV Odina , BROGAN Ethna , STANICIC Dinko ,
STANICIC Dinko , DIMITROVA Elisaveta , DIMITROVA Elisaveta , KARANADZE
Levan , KARANADZE Levan , CHARMATI Mounir , ABDUGALIMOV Zhanat ,
ABDUGALIMOV Zhanat , WHYMAN Steve , MURPHY Christopher , QUARANTA Alessio
, QUARANTA Alessio , SABUROV Dovran , SABUROV Dovran , STUNDZIAITE Ramune
, LIEBGOTT Patrick Alexander , XHARO Megi , XHARO Megi , THEINER Norbert ,
SCHULTE-ORLET Marian , SCHULTE-ORLET Marian , KRAUS Frank , VUOKILA Samuli
, FERNANDEZ SAMPEDRO Jose-Ramon , LUTIDZE Tamar , SALUMAE Ullar , SALUMAE
Ullar , DE GOUVEIA Paula , DE GOUVEIA Paula , MAMMADALIYEV Chingiz ,
MAMMADALIYEV Chingiz , CONTI Elisa , ZIYADOV Nazim , FRATI Giuseppe ,
KOSARENKO Ruslan , KOSARENKO Ruslan , ASLANISHVILI Eliso , DAVITASHVILI
Givi , DAVITASHVILI Givi , IONESCU Mihail , IONESCU Mihail , PTAK Joanna ,
PTAK Joanna , KHACHATRYAN Mihran , KOEFOED Karl , KOEFOED Karl , DUPAYS
Anne-Claire , MATRAI Laszlo , BAKELS Emma , VIEIRA DA MATA Ana , VIEIRA DA
MATA Ana , KARACHALIOU Antigoni , KARACHALIOU Antigoni , ALOOK Eli ,
PIGDON Sue , PIGDON Sue , KOLEVSKI Kire , KOBBERSTAD Lars , KOBBERSTAD
Lars , KHAMROYEV Firuz , BILCHUK Oleksandr , BILCHUK Oleksandr , KREMER
Laurent , CAMILLERI Stephen , SASHLIEV Takhir , SASHLIEV Takhir , ZHOSHKIN
Vladimir , BALL James , VUJANIC Natasa , VUJANIC Natasa , KOBENOV Adlet ,
MELISEK Richard , MELISEK Richard , BOTEVA Teodora , BOTEVA Teodora ,
SEPPINEN Soili , ENACHEANU Loredana , ENACHEANU Loredana , BOUDEN
Boutheina , ICAO FOCAL POINT , AKOZ Ertugrul , CHARFADI Hedi , CHARFADI
Hedi , CISLOWSKI Marek , CISLOWSKI Marek , SENKO Vasily , SENKO Vasily ,
DOBREVA Eleonora , DOBREVA Eleonora , SHARIFZODA Firdavs , LAZAREVIC Ana ,
LAZAREVIC Ana , BOURAOUI Chakib , BOURAOUI Chakib , STEPANKO Dmitry ,
STEPANKO Dmitry , ANDRES Christian , BALTAHODJAEV Akbar , BALTAHODJAEV
Akbar , SO Ukraine-NCAA Ukraine State Aviation Administration Of Ukraine

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- -

Official correspondence from ICAO EUR/NAT Office

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- -

Distribution: EUR/NAT States of Accreditation

Dear Madam/Sir,

Please find attached the ICAO State letter Ref. No. EC2/112 – 25/4 of 28
January 2025 inviting your State to participate in the First ICAO Global
Air Cargo Summit taking place in Antalya, Türkiye, from 9 to 11 April
2025.

This summit will address a range of very important topics, challenges and
emerging issues . For this reason, I encourage the participation of your
State/Organization at the event. The registration has been launched and
participants may register
<https://events.icao.int/event-details?campaignID=67C2C3D9-3EB7-EF11-8128-
001DD8B71C70&_gl=1*khm3rc*_ga*NTUyOTk0MDIzLjE3MzE5NTgxMzc.*_ga_992N3YDLBQ*
MTc0MDY4NTI2NC4yMjcuMC4xNzQwNjg1MjY0LjAuMC4w> HERE.

Any inquiries regarding the registration or the event itself can be sent
to:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

With kind regards,

Nicolas Rallo

Regional Director

European and North Atlantic Office, Paris (EUR/NAT)

International Civil Aviation Organization

+33 (1) 46 41 85 85 (central)  |  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] |   <http://www.icao.int/EURNAT>
http://www.icao.int/EURNAT/

Sender: Patricia Cuff  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu
turvalisuses kindel.